About the Author
Matt Butts was born in 1961 and grew up in New Orleans East. He attended Benjamin Franklin High School during the ninth and tenth grade before transferring to Marion Abramson High School, graduating in 1979. He attended two semesters at the University of New Orleans, where he majored in substance abuse.
He left New Orleans in 1981 and moved to Minnesota, where he now resides in St. Louis Park, a suburb of Minneapolis.
Retired from the mortgage industry "just in the nick of time," Matt sings with the Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus and lives with his roommate Jim.
- Revising History August 24, 2013
- To The Folks Back Home… August 23, 2013
- The Best Pride Ever July 1, 2013
- We Are Family! June 28, 2013
- So Happy I Could Sing! June 27, 2013
- Blackout June 25, 2013
- When Your Heart Is In Your Dream June 4, 2013
- O Frabjuous Day! Calloo! Callay! May 15, 2013
- A Nerd With A New Toy April 26, 2013
- Thinking of Boston April 17, 2013
- Spring Hits The Snooze Button April 13, 2013
- Unintended Side Effects March 24, 2013
- Equinox March 21, 2013
- Graduation Day March 17, 2013
- Habamus Papam! Qui Curat? March 13, 2013
Calendar of Postings
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Some people make me sick. Like one acquaintance of mine who is best described as a Gay Nazi, and when I say Nazi, I’m not using the term figuratively as in “grammar nazi” or “feminazi” but rather in the literal … Continue readingShare
Okay, the initial shock of my cancer diagnosis has passed. Last Thursday they did an abdominal CT scan, which was particularly unpleasant because it involved drinking a quart of barium. The stuff is opaque to x-rays, so it allows my … Continue readingShare